Saturday 10 March 2012

I Tawt I Taw a Puddy Tat

Remember how I told you that we had a new pussy cat in our neighbourhood?  Well, there is not just one pussy cat but TWO!  
Heidi thought she heard something next door so she had a quick peep and was instantly on alert. There were two not just one.  She watched them for a while in their courtyard.


Then she called me to have a look too.  I had to peep in between the retaining wall and the fence palings to get a proper look but...yep...there they were.....lying on chairs looking very relaxed.
We gave them a good barking but it didn't worry them at all. 








Heidi and I had a council of war and decided that I would jump up really high and maybe get over the fence.  
So I tried but it didn't work.  Pfft!  Will have to come up with a better plan.


Meanwhile they are just laughing at us through the fence.  How rude!  
Pussy cats!  Phooey!!

No comments:

Post a Comment