Tuesday 10 January 2012

Mum is going out.

I am feeling sad today.  Mum has gone out to work and we are all alone until she comes home.  We know she won't be long but it is very hot and we would rather be inside with the air conditioner on. 
Mum has left us bones and a big bowl of water with ice blocks in it and we can go in the garage or under the palm trees in the shade so we are okay really.  It's just that we like to have Mum around to keep an eye on her.  Heidi says I am a baby and a sook but I am not.  I am a big, brave dog and I just worry about my Mummy and I like to have her near me.
I know that she has to go out to help teach the children and that it's only for a couple of hours in the afternoons but I still get sad.  When I see her getting her teacher bag ready, I know she is going out and i put on my saddest face.  She just says, "It's okay, Troods.  I won't be long.  Don't get into any mischief."
Mischief??  Me???  As if!!!
Heidi is asleep in her nest behind the palm trees.  Wonder if I can steal her bone?

No comments:

Post a Comment